This website is intended for Australian residents only.
Acceptance and compliance
Norgine may revise this website and materials published on it or restrict access to some parts of this website or materials, or our entire website, without notice at our discretion. Changes take effect on posting on this website. Norgine does not advise users of updates so please check this website.
This website is provided for general information only. This website contains information relating to our products approved for human use by the Therapeutics Goods Administration. Information on treatments and medical conditions on this website is not medical advice, may become out of date quickly, and should not be relied on as appropriate to any particular individual, for any specific purpose, or used for self diagnosis. Should you have a medical condition, please see your doctor promptly. The advice of a doctor or other competent healthcare professional should always be sought before the purchase and/or use of any of our products. This website is not an advertisement and is not a binding offer to provide goods or service of any type.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights on this website and in the materials published on this website, including brand and product names, trademarks, logos, images, domain names, patents and technology referred to, and copyrights, are owned by or licensed to Norgine, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. You may reproduce pages from this website for your personal, non-commercial purpose if you acknowledge the source of those pages and do not publish or modify those copies. You must not otherwise use any page of this website for any purpose without Norgine’s prior express written permission which can be requested from email@example.com. Nothing on this website or in these terms should be construed as granting to you any licence or right under any Norgine or third party intellectual property rights.
Privacy and Cookies
Norgine processes information about you in accordance with our website privacy and cookie policies. By using this website, you consent to such processing in accordance with Norgine’s policies and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Links to this website
You may link to the home page of this website but only if this is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Norgine reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You must not establish any link which suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement by Norgine where none exists, or link from any website that is not owned by you. You must not link to any other page of this website, or quote or link to this website otherwise than allowed here without Norgine’s prior express written permission, which can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other website
Links to other websites from this website are provided for your information only, and do not imply Norgine’s endorsement or affiliation with the providers of those websites. Norgine has not reviewed those websites, has no control over the contents of those websites, does not accept responsibility for them, and disclaims liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Use of website and information
- only use this website for lawful purposes;
- only use this website as allowed by these terms and not in breach of any right of the Norgine B.V. group of companies;
- keep confidential any password associated with any account you have on this website and be responsible for all activities conducted on your account;
- not misuse this website by posting any false, unlawful, dangerous, threatening, libellous, slanderous, defamatory, pornographic or profane material or material that could constitute or encourage a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise breach the law;
- not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website; and
- not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Whilst Norgine uses our reasonable endeavours to ensure the website is free of malicious or technologically harmful materials, we do not warrant this and do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by such materials to your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on this website or on any website linked to this website. Norgine may at any time at our discretion monitor or review postings and stop you posting any comment, remove any comment you posted, or terminate your access to or use of this website. Norgine will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity users who breach these terms.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Please note that the access and use of this website is at your own risk This website and the materials published on it are provided ”as is” and without any representations, warranties, or conditions or other terms, express or implied, except for the rights and remedies which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, arising under the Australian Consumer Law and any other applicable law, as a result of our providing this website (“Non Excludable Rights”) (and Norgine does not exclude those rights or remedies).
Subject to the Non Excludable Rights, Norgine:
- does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, validity, timeliness, usefulness, suitability, acceptable quality or fitness for a particular purpose of this website or materials published on this website, whether commercial, medical or disease related, or of any other nature;
- does not warrant the uninterrupted availability of the website or materials, or their being free of malicious or technologically harmful;
- expressly excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity in respect of this website or the materials on this website;
- disclaims all liability arising from any reliance placed on materials published on this website by any visitor to this website, or by anyone who may be informed of the content of such materials; and
- will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage including any loss of income, revenue or profits or any loss of use or data whether caused by tort (including negligent act or omission), breach of contract or otherwise, in connection the use, inability to use, or result of the use of this website, any websites linked to this website, and any materials posted on this website.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Norgine’s liability for breach of any Non Excludable Rights is limited, at our option to:
where Norgine supplied goods, either:
- the replacement of the goods or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the repair of the goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
where Norgine supplied services, either:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
All restrictions imposed on you, disclaimers, limitations and liability set out in these terms will survive termination.
You agree to indemnify Norgine, its directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners, from all loss, expense, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any breach by you of these terms or activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or another person accessing the website using your account, and that this indemnity will survive termination.
These terms and policies, do not create any partnership between you and Norgine, nor appoint either of you or Norgine as agent of the other.
If you have any concerns about these terms or the material published on this website, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for visiting this website.